Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The little blog that could.

So...my first blog.My first blog entry.
Does this mean anything to you?
Not sure doesn't mean much to me.
Who am I to have a blog? I'm sure the Blog Gods are shaking there heads.

"Well she's not going to do celebrity gossip" One adds.
"Poor thing really doesn't have much of a life."Another chimes in.
"God,knows she hasn't been getting laid."
"I was looking forward to slut/hooker/whore blog" One rubs his chin.
"She is a writer" The newest God says.
"He thinks writers,are better bloggers" One chuckles
"If I find one more blog,abandoned."One complains,the others comfort him.

To be honest,I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with this space.
Gods have mercy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter