Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Clean Paper

I'm here, admiring the new 5 subject spiral notebook I bought today. It's something about clean paper,that I love.It makes me WANT to write, and yet I can't think of a thing. Lately, I've been thinking,does my existence not mean anything? And before you call the suicide hotline,I mean I had a HARD time filling out my Blogger profile. I had to remind myself who I was, and what it is that I like. I can say it's been 3-ish months since i wrote anything of substance or matter. what I have written is air,not even a ounce,not even a gram. I used to be more...I used to have wonderment,I used to observe and question.

What happened?

Now I'm sort of depressed, all this beautiful clean, colleged rule paper, and i don't have a thought to kiss my a** with.

P.S. CVS is tripping I paid 5.49 for this that notebook. If you wanna survived in these hard times CVS,you better get like Walmart!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter