Monday, May 25, 2009

Shitty Diddy, and other topics.

When will new artist realize Diddy/Bad Boy,are career killers?

CAREEEER-KILLA

I don't hate, nor do I dislike Diddy.I mean how could you,the charasmatic bastard.
But it's fact NOT fiction.
Da Band,Danity Kane,Day 26(I'm gonna just jump the gun,and put them on this list).
And not to mention poor itty-bitty comittee Cassie.
The poor thing,shave her locks off,and leaked her very own nude pics.
Not to mention HELLO fuck him.
And no mention of when her album is dropping.

Do you all remember when Plies held auditions for his 'bust-it-baby', well I guess that idea didn't go through, but one to be persistent Plies has a NEW upcoming show called 'Goonette'....just watch the clip.







I will be watching..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter