Tuesday, June 2, 2009

L-A-M-E

This blog, will be a good test for me.You see,when I wrote 'living vicariously through the 'Net' on my profile it wasn't for funnies.I have a tendency of seeking out activities that, forces me to escape(via movie,book,blog,even Youtube videos) and not focus on my life. I've always had issues with escapism, now distractions are good and sometimes necessary.But when I have to a 5 minute brainstorm for a blog, or even a twitter,somethings gotta be wrong with that picture right??

Random brainfarts

*you ever felt so creative, yet restless at the same time?

*am i the only one who doesn't like Lady Gaga's music?

*ever had a crush on someone for years, and never said a word about it to them(more on him,later)?

*i'm 26,should i even be having crushes?
i could say i have a 'thing' for him, but i'd be lying.
it's a junior high-ish,brace face awkward crush.

A little about him...
we work together so ,we talk a lot...
he kind of flirts with me in a playful way...
like he'll come out of his way to bother me,disturb me...
yet he kind of does that to every woman in our department...

This one takes the cake...
i wrote a myspace blog(he's one of my friends) about my crush
in a very blaze' way.i basically let 'someone' know he has
a secret admirer.

I know L-A-M-E, right?
'Hence the title.

P.S. I have since deleted the shameless blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter