Sunday, June 14, 2009

The death of common sense.

Hello
Hi
Hey
What's Up
Hola(Spanish)
Bonjour(French)


I can't believe how some have dismissed the word
'hello' from their vocabularies.It amazes me.
It's sort of my job to greet people, I work in
customer service. It's astonishing.
Your day has gone so badly, you can't
bare to say 'hello' to someone who's speaking
to you.

And I'm a person If I see you passing by,
I don't know you,you don't me I may not say hello.
But if we're in inches of another I will say hello.
I do't mean to be the manners police,but I thought this was
common sense.

Aw,humbug look at me using 'common sense'.
As if it still exists.

P.S.Maybe this wasn't 'blog-worthy' but damn it
If it isn't annoying me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter