Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My thing with Twitter

Twitter and I have a thing.
Like most worldy sensations,I don't get it.
Okay,I admit it I 'don't get TWITTER.
It seems simple enough,but...
If you noticed the 'Be A Stan' section(I suck at editing HTML)
you noticed the link.
I haven't had a tweet since December...
In my few 15 updates I've managed to break the
essential tweet rules.

1.All tweets must be entertaing/funny.
2.Eh..we're not your counselor,no personal tweets.

So go check it out have a laugh.I can't promise I'll update,ever.

P.S. I hate to sound likee a blog-whore,or some lunatic.But i wouldn't mind if you made a comment.I'm truly convinced SOMEONE is reading(glaring) this damn blog.I have a site counter to prove it!I didn't start this blog for views and comments, but damnnn it would be nice.

::tear::

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter