Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Boy.

Ah,yes.
The long-lived crush.
The Boy.

What can I say...
I've since distanced myself from 'the boy',in the only way you
could distanced yourself from a non-existent relationship.
I don't speak to him, or I barely speak.
It's exhausting to care that much for someone
who isn't aware of what you feel, or isn't thinking
of you.

And I know you may,say just tell him.
Tell him,what exactly?
How I've been in 'love' with him?
I don't know.
It's easier for me,to walk away than confront him with my feelings
and have 'our' relationship never pan out.
In these past years I've done quite of bit of
thinking and daydreaming of him..of us.
And how could I expect him to live up to those?
It's just unfair all around.
And, eh I rather not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter