Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Best Of :Myspace Blogs.

I just deleted all but one of my Myspace blogs. Seeing as I'm hardly on Myspace, and my profile is public.
Out of 9 of the bad apples, I found these 'blog-worthy'.

Excerpted from 'I NEED A Vacation'.
Jeezy just wrote the song,it's my mantra,as of late.You ever hated your job,so much,you could feel a piece of you die,everytime you entered the building.I've been fantasizing,about finding another job,but with the job market being at it's worst since 1974,I think not.I HATE THAT PLACE,HATE EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT IT,HATE THE MOMENT I APPLIED FOR THE JOB.....but i digress,if I could just get a week away,maybe I can grasp my sanity,or maybe that's asking for too much.


Excerpted from 'Funeral Time'.
I still remember the night the hospital called us and told us he wouldn't make it through the night,...I remember us praying over him...touching holding him...I remember us watching all the machines he was hooked up to...watching the beats of his heart..I remember the moment after he died...I remember everything.I think I'm scared someday I'll forget,forget about him.I know I won't but I can't help feeling that way.

1.I dare anyone to say they hate,their jobs more than I hate mines.
I double-dog dare you!
And,yeah I recognized I qouted young Jeezy.
Live with it.

2.I lost my brother last year, I know uber-personal, and Myspace hardly deserves it. I remember crying as I typed this.This was my only blog that got a comment.

P.S.I had all plans on NOT doing this blog, or just save in it draft, because I actually thought it's be a bigger post,so very wrong.Most of them were in irrelvant blubberish.

I bid you adieu,blah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter