Thursday, February 4, 2010

Woo-sah

Are you ready?
Am I ready?

I'm 27 year old virgin...
I wish I could honestly say it was because my belief in God.
The opportunity for sex, never presented itself.
I've never had a boyfriend, either.
I've never been on a date.
Hell, I've never dated.

Now, that I'm 27, and I'm utterly frustrated with this 'celibacy' thing.
And, I told myself, I don't have to love the man the penis is attached too.
That our relationship, doesn't have to head to the alter.
Just a guy, who is nice, caring, and respectful.
Well...

Besides being sexual frustrated most times, I feel my virginity has
kept me from really knowing me. Has kept me connecting to others.
I feel it's something I'm missing in life.
Besides, from being able to be intimate with someone else, it's
the intimacy with myself I most miss.

And, sure I masturbate.
It's mostly clitoral stimulation.
I've tried penetration. It hurts.

All, in all I'm afraid of how much it will hurt.
Afraid, of my inexperience.

I just really want to fuck.
My little silver bullet just isn't doing it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter