Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Picking my head up from the sand.

Didn't you just lose it?




I've been writing a lot.
Thinking too much.
Really just escaping, but I'm back, I hope.

I still have not finished reading Falling In Love With Natassia.
Hangs head low.
Probably adding the book, to my never finished collection.
I'm really disappointed in myself.

Honestly, the book re-fired my interest in writing. I owe it a lot.
But it's very long winded, dedicating pages to boring conversations. A chapter, to prove a point. And I can almost picture how it's all going to end, which doesn't entice me to finish it.

I now have a tumblr , to accompany this blog.
Treat this, like my twitter, which I barely update.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter