Sunday, June 28, 2009

This picture


...breaks my heart.
I know how it feels to lose your big brother.
It reminds me of the only picture (I know of)
that captures my brother and I.
My Dad kind of did the photographer thing,'and
we have tons of pictures, but not of us together.
I won't post it,since it's private and I don't need everyone
to know my identity.
My brother had to be, all of 11,12 years old,and
me I had to be 8,9 months old.And my brother is holding
me, rather lifting me.
I could see sweat starting to form at
his hairline.My brother looked proud,
maybe because he had a little sister,or maybe because he could lift all
15-20 lbs of me.
LOL.
Actually I'm about to cry...
On another note, as a music-lover, but definitely NOT
as a music blogger, I had to bring you this video. I have
been enchanted with this video, since it dropped
in my Google Reader, from a blogger I happen to follow.

B.J. the Chicago Kid - "Groove With You" from b.j. the chicago kid on Vimeo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter