Thursday, July 2, 2009

New York

Sometimes when I dream, I dream of New York.
I couldn't tell you why I focus upon NY, when
I try to imagine my life somewhere else.
I'm from Florida, maybe if i told you I live near Miami,
that would sound more exciting.

I've had this thing about, what if i dropped
everything nothing, family and friends
and move to a place I know no one, and
I may not even have a place to lay my head.
To see if I could actually push through.

Maybe with my great parents, and my good life
I've had it a bit too easy, never had to
struggle, never met a real challenge.

Maybe thanks to the many novels, movies and
TV shows, I have this romantic idea of NY.
I know NY, is more than Manhattan(which I'm
sure I could never afford), you have the city, the hood, even
in rural areas.

In truth I'm not that brave, I could never, would never.
And excuse my french, I'm too much of a pussy (no pun
intended,lol).

P.S. Let me go, before I turn my most-loved blog, into some
random place where I say '4' instead of for, or '2' instead of to,or too.

Randomness...
Grown folks, it's not cool to text or Twitter, with the above.
You're better that that, we're better than that.
Or else buy a cellphone with QWERTY.
Or either grow patience, believe me Twitter will wait.
:P

I'm trying to configure, if you will how to do a
proper respectable I'm-horny-and-I'm-sick-of-being-celibate blog.
A blog, that is profound, explicit and yet I'll be comfortable with NOT deleting it.
Perhaps?

intro...
this sh*t is getting old y'all.
maybe that's it, I'll f*ck, d*ck, and s*ck my way through it.
and this time it won't be for comments.
um,okay.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter