Thursday, July 9, 2009

Daydream #541

He is a great photographer.
And I am his muse/lover.
We have a ions of chemistry, and have a dynamic relationship.
We just get each other.

This is my current day dream.
Every now and then, I get so bored with my own life.
I sort of create another. It started out with me being a kid with
a massive imagination, but it hasn't left me just yet.
It's kind of complicated.

Before him I hated taking pictures, and now I'm a camera whore.
The hardest thing though, is not posing.
He finds beauty in the most ordinary things.
I've never felt more, apart of something.

In my day dreams, I'm everything I'm not.
Confidant.
Outspoken.

And all this to say, does anyone else does this?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter