Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

Another unplanned blog.
I had all intentions, to come home from work
and read Falling In Love With Natassia.
But I came home, and saw that the King of Pop was gone.
Mannn,that news knocked the breath out of me.
I'm so shocked.

I wasn't thee hugest MJ stan, but I was once a fan.
And there's only two ways about it, either
with you were a fan, or you used to be.
I'm so shocked and sad.

I even had a 'moment'.
Sad.
I guess this just proves that Michael was
human just like the rest of us. I really
thought even my grandchildren would
have the privilege to have a Michael
Jackson memory, or favorite song.
And I guess they will.

P.S. I'm writer, I have to put these things into words
before they consume me. And I wanted to feel
relieved when I posted on my sad l'il Twitter.
But the kind of closure I need was beyond
170 characters.No, I needed to blog.
Sigh.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

hit counter javascript
hit counter